Here are the 10 planks in the road to Communism as written by Karl Marx.
How many of these are in effect, or proposed by the Democratic Party?
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
Ask Joe the Plumber after his discussion with Obama about "spreading it around"
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance.
The Democrats are for the "death tax"
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
See the bailout of 2008
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
Democrats support the Fairness Doctrine
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
Staunch support of labor unions might be this?
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
Barack Obama wants to offer free college education to anyone who wants it!
Posted by Tom Jefferson at October 15, 2008 08:45 AM
Anywhere else 70% would be a passing grade. When it comes to moving towards socialism, 70% is failing us and failing Capitalism.